Doha Food Fest 2021
October 1 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm
More Cravings by Marriott Bonvoy™ is bringing back the popular Doha Food Fest, a month-long celebration of Qatar’s opulent culinary offering, and a delightful experience for food lovers, serving as the ideal launchpad before the opening of the Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) in November.
From October 1st to October 31st, Doha food lovers can mark their calendars and get ready for a culinary adventure including set menus starting from QR80 per person.
Spanning across an array of Doha’s leading restaurants, 11 hotels, and top chefs, guests will experience specially curated menus, exclusive dining and tasting experiences, cooking classes, and much more. The Doha Food Fest program will provide a host of activities including:
- W Doha: A delectable three-course set Southeast Asian menu will be available for lunch and dinner at Jean-Georges’ Spice Market featuring authentic signature dishes, expertly crafted by Chef Vongerichten.
- The Sharq Village & Spa, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel: Celebrate the traditional Bedouin cuisine with the Zarb Dining Experience, a true testament to the traditional slow cooking method adopted many years ago in the Arabian desert land. While the hotel’s Persian Paradise dining experience, reminiscent of the grand Persian culture and cuisine, will come alive at Parisa with exotic signatures from a specially chef-crafted menu.
- JW Marriott Marquis City Center Doha: Indulge in authentic Latin American flavours with a specially crafted menu by Chef Oscar Egmann. From the hotel’s Pool Deck, additionally, enjoy a special culinary menu while you bask in the luscious green of this special urban oasis in the heart of Doha.
- Marriott Marquis City Center Doha: Experience a Butcher’s Block menu featuring premium meat cuts from around the world for an unforgettable all-you-can-eat experience at their New York Steakhouse. While at Crossroads Kitchen, guests can enjoy an innovative lunch experience, featuring diverse street food flavors served within a cozy atmosphere.
- The St. Regis Doha: ‘Culinary Journey’ will feature exclusive tasting menus between 31 October to 2 November from The St. Regis award-winning outlets including Astor Grill, Al Sultan Brahim and Vine, complete with sensational views, a stunning open-air space and spectacular music.
- Al Messila, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Doha: Michelin-Starred Chef Pino Lavarra, will be hosting an exclusive cooking class on 13 October followed by a five-course dinner in the Food Lab. Additionally, attendees can enjoy a truly Italian menu at the celebrated restaurant, Veritas.
- The Sheraton Doha: The hotel will host two special events – Chef Hamdi Chaklabakji’s exclusive cooking class featuring their iconic dessert favorite, Umm Ali on 19 October; and on 21 October, the hotel will also host two Botanical Beverage Masterclasses at Jamavar. Guests will be guided by professional mixologist Lalit Rane through five botanical beverages paired with the royal tastes of India.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Doha: STK Doha, Qatar’s premium steakhouse, will offer a unique culinary adventure with Le Petit Chef, an interactive dining experience with the world’s smallest Chef. Guests can also enjoy exclusive set menus at the legendary Sel & Miel.
- Westin Doha Hotel & Spa: A cooking class will be held at The Hunters Room and Grill, where guests will explore a great dining experience in a unique ambiance and get the best tips from Chef Esteban; in addition to an A La Carte dinner menu. On 19th October another cooking class will be held at Sabai Thai, a culinary adventure where guests will explore authentic Thai dishes and learn how to cook them with Chef Pawichada.
- Marriott Executive Apartments City Center Doha: Enjoy a combo lunch featuring a choice of chicken, shrimp or beef favorites at Campagnia, a welcoming café with a comfortable vibe.
- Doha at Four Points by Sheraton: Musheireb Restaurant will offer a specially curated set menu of Arabic and Thai favorites.
The festival will showcase the culinary talent in the city, including some of the world’s most renowned restauranteurs, chefs, and culinary entrepreneurs. Don’t miss out on this one-of-its-kind gastronomic feast across Qatar.
October 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021
Prices start from QAR 80 per person.