- This event has passed.
Pedal with Purpose by Global Women At Work
February 8 @ 8:00 am - March 8 @ 5:00 pm
In collaboration with Qatar Cyclists, Global Women At Work is organizing a very exciting cycling challenge where you get fit or fitter and at the same time, you raise funds for a beautiful local charity in Qatar – Al Hiba extending a helping hand to expatriate patients in need of help.
Now you can create a healthy competition with your friends, colleagues, and/or family!
Get started NOW! They officially run the challenge from the 8th of February – Qatar National Sports Day right up to the 8th of March – International Women’s Day but before and after they just keep challenging one another and raising funds.
To participate, you need to register via email: email@example.com
You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with all participation details.
How to participate?
Create a team of a minimum of 3 people who will join together to cycle a total of 100 kilometers or go it individually.
The challenge leads right up to Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 International Women’s Day.
Go on any bike that you like to reach the 100 kilometers target at the gym, at home, or outside.
The fundraising target is QR 500 per team which you can raise before, during, and after the challenge.
1. TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR TEAM
– Who are they (or just about you if you go it alone).
2. DOWNLOAD THE FREE STRAVA APP ON YOUR MOBILE
– To keep track of the kilometers you have cycled.
3. SAVE YOUR KILOMETRES EACH TIME YOU CYCLE
– Reach a total of a minimum of 100 km on any bike you like (gym, home, outside).
4. SHARE WITH YOUR SAVED KILOMETRES
– At firstname.lastname@example.org, mention your team and total funds raised.
February 8, 2022 to March 8, 2022
Register now! – It’s free!