At Honeypot Nursery School, our mission is to provide child care that meets the needs of each child and family in a safe, loving, supportive and educational environment. We pride our nursery’s focus on the individual needs of each child, while providing quality, reliable and safe child care.
Our goals are:
- To provide affordable, convenient, dependable child care services.
- To create a child care setting for social, cognitive and physical development.
- To provide a nurturing environment well equipped with quality toys and educational supplies.
- To prepare children for Kindergarten.
Honeypot Nursery School offers the opportunity for each child to develop physically, socially and cognitively according to their individual learning style. Each child is considered unique in temperament and rate of development. Curriculum is planned to enhance and challenge particular, distinct individual needs, interests and abilities. We encourage children to learn through play and explore the world at their own pace. Activities and relationships occur in a healthy, positive and relaxed environment in which well-qualified staff provide personal attention, guidance and nurturing to each child. Our nursery is new, bright, clean, secure and offers some of the most advanced learning experiences that child care can offer.
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- Closest to EYFS
- ALSO ON DOHA FAMILY
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From twelve months old to four years old
- Depends on the session chosen, please refer to our website information.
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- REGISTRATION FEE
- QR 1,000
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Please pay us a visit, see our outstanding facilities and meet our great staff. You can collect a Registration Form from the nursery (or download a copy from our website), complete it and attach all the necessary documents. After registration fee and one month tuition fee are settled, your child can start attending our nursery .
- AVERAGE LENGTH OF WAITING LIST
- Currently no waiting list
Hours & Schedule
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 6:45am – 6:00pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- 6:30am – 6:00pm for an additional fee.
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Five, three and two days per week; morning afternoon and full-day care is available.
- There is a separate quiet room for naps, where children can nap/ rest whenever required.
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- Yes, we are running a fun and games oriented Summer Camp for hot summer months.
- NURSERY HOLIDAYS
- Qatar National Holidays and Eid Holidays
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- Our teachers went through First Aid and CPR training. Teachers are required to have College Degree and experience in children education. Also we provide a regular in-house training for our teaching staff.
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- Teacher assistants have College or High School degree, First Aid and CPR certificates and extensive experience in working with young children.
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- English and Arabic
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- The language of communication is English. Arabic is taught several times per week and is a free optional class.
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- Max of 15 children per class with one teacher and two assistants
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- No, we have a no-cartoons policy
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- Available upon request
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- We have a no nut policy
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- No chocolates, no sweets and no fizzy drinks
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- Depends on case
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?