Our principles are embodied in the curriculum design and general learning environment. The instructional delivery is organised around learning centres where opportunities are provided for children to acquire skills and concepts involving problem-solving, questioning, decision making, evaluating, and discovering to help the child:
- Develop a positive self-image.
- Achieve intellectual growth.
- Expand his/her world of people, experiences and ideas.
- Increase competence and skills in listening, thinking and speaking.
- Increase physical coordination skills.
- Cope with social and emotional situations.
- Increase his/her level of independence and self-direction.
- Develop trusting relationships.
- Develop his/her natural curiosity and creative potential.
- AREA OF DOHA
- Madinat Khalifa North
- CLOSE TO KID’N AROUND KINDERGARTEN
- Dahl Al Hamam Park, Landmark Mall
- GPS COORDINATES FOR NURSERY
- SCHOOLS CLOSE TO KID’N AROUND KINDERGARTEN
- Compass Madinat Khalifa, Arwa College School For Girls
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- KINDERGARTEN CURRICULUM
- British Curriculum Early Years Foundation Stage
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From three years to five years
- Please feel free to contact us for an up-to-date fee schedule.
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- By term and yearly rates are available. We offer a 10% discount for siblings.
- REGISTRATION FEE
- QR 2,000
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Registration forms must be completed in full by the parents or legal guardian. They can be completed online, through our website, or in the Kindergarten. Documents required are: Copy of Birth certificate, Copy of Vaccination records, 2 Recent passport sized photographs, Original Health record, Copy of valid Father’s passport & Qatari ID, Copy of Child’s valid passport & Qatari ID, Copy of Mother’s valid passport & Qatari ID and Copy of Child’s valid Health Card.
- AVERAGE LENGTH OF WAITING LIST
- Currently no waiting list
Hours & Schedule
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 7:00am until 1:00pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Five days per week
- No naps offered
- NURSERY HOLIDAYS
- National Holidays
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- University degree and at least three years experience in an early years setting. We also provide in-house training on the Early Years Foundation Stage Program.
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- At least three years experience in an early years setting
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- English and Arabic
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- English and Arabic (optional)
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- 18 children per class, one teacher and one assistant. We also have extra assistants to help teachers when required.
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- The children have one computer in their classroom that is used for learning purposes only.
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- Late Pick Up Hour: From 12.30pm – 1.30pm at an extra fee.
- GRASSY PLAY AREAAstroturf in our gardening and our water area
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREAYes
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREAYes
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- No – children bring their own snacks
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- No Nut Policy
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- Healthy snack
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- Parents can bring sweets, cakes or treats as long as they are nut-free. Birthday celebrations need to be prearranged with the class teacher.
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- Yes (optional)
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
Evan is having a great time in Kid’n Around. He is learning a lot and enjoying his time in school. As parents, we appreciate the school’s outstanding program and the support that our son is receiving from the teachers and school staff. Our experience with Kid’n Around has exceeded our expectations.Child Name: Evan Pielago; Parent: Rocel Pielago
This year is an amazing academic year for Lina and for us. Very good progress about in her language development and others. She was happy, and she loved her friends and teachers very much. Thanks for everything.Child Name: Fatma Shorbagi; Parent: Nur Shorbagi
As a parent I am truly grateful that I entered my kids in this school. Noura became confident in all that she does, and I can see how she is willing to come to school every day. She has learned things that for us she will be able to carry in her new school.Child Name: Noura Al Thani; Parent: Sheika Al Thani