Kidzone Nursery is a child care center which caters for babies to toddler 2 months to 4 years old. Established in 2013, we ensure that the quality of care and service we offered to the children and their families is of the highest standard at all times. Our highly experienced nursery staff work hard to ensure that every child participates fully in all the key areas of learning through a structured curriculum with a strong emphasis on play and enjoyment.
Our Curriculum is the International Early Years Curriculum (IEYC) we focus on observing children – discovering their interests; assessing their strengths; supporting their understanding and planning to enhance their play and learning experience.
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- Lebanese and Western
- NURSERY CURRICULUM
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From eight weeks to four years old
- REGISTRATION FEE
- QR 1500
- 5 DAYS QR 3250
- 3 DAYS QR 2750
- 2 DAYS QR 2250
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Application fee QR 200
- Monthly or Quarterly payment option available
- Security QR 1000 refundable once your child is leaving the Nursery
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- By the term
- By the full year
- OTHER FEES
- Activity Club: 2:00pm –4:00pm, QR 1500
- Drop-in care Facility: 6:00am – 4:00pm, 75 per hour
Hours & Schedule Information
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 6:30am to 4:00pm
- IS FULL-TIME (ALL DAY) CARE AVAILABLE FOR WORKING PARENTS?
- On request only
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- 2 days per week
- 3 days per week
- 4 days per week
- 5 days per week
- Drop in care
- Offered in a separate room
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
Classroom & Teacher Information
- SIZE OF CLASSES
- Maximum 12-15 children
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- CPR, College degree, First Aid
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- CPR, College degree, First Aid
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- French /Arabic/Spanish
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- Arabic, English, French, Spanish
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
Saturday facility available with QR 275 added to package
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- Artificial grass
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- Outdoor play area is fully shaded
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- We have a dedicated room that is only used for soft play
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- No Nuts, No Peanuts
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES
- No junk food allowed
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- Parents may ONLY bring in cake and healthy food for birthday celebrations (no sweets or treats). We do NOT allow parents to bring in goody bags of any kind.
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- Diapers and wipes are NOT supplied
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- Only Speech Delays
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
Kidzone is a beautiful clean small nursery with a lot of activities for the kids. my son who is 2.3 years old settled in 10 days and is so happy that he asks me to take him to ‘school’. Play areas are very good and children are engaged and taken care of very well.Bhavana, Mother of Mayen Kapoor
Great management with a great atmosphere. Always nice activity for the kids. Also the new born babies have their own space with a wonderful caring staff.Mr. Firas, Father of Adam Firas
As an expat mom from the US, I could not have been more than satisfied to have our daughter in this fantastic nursery. Our 3 year old daughter looks so happy and engaged every moment and is having the best time of her life! We have great pleasure in seeing the photos of all her activities hourly on bright wheels app..It’s truly wonderful. Very experienced and wonderful director Mrs. Saadia does amazing job!, and teachers who are caring and professional and whom the children respond well to. The use of arts and crafts to teach has really been excellent too and to the colorful play yard, to the weekly swim pool and sand play..The nursery itself is a fun and bright environment and it provides the backdrop for more effective learning throughout the week.. Our daughter has improved socially and academically already. She can recognise letters and numbers in such a short space of time. I highly recommend Kidzone II Nursery to anyone looking for the right place for their little loved ones…Safeya Mohammed, Mother of Nusayba Mohammed