Kipina, with its inspiring, clutter-free learning environments, qualified staff, seamless apps for greater parent/teacher communication, and international individualized planning, uses an enhanced Finland curriculum that balances play and guided learning with focused instruction, to spark 21st-century skills.
Our nursery offers:
* Unique Finnish Curriculum
* Artificial grass play area
* Outdoor play area partially shaded
Kipina Kids Qatar is the first nursery in Qatar that depends on a modified version of the Finnish distinguished pre-school Nation Curriculum so as to suit the requirements and needs of children. The curriculum is based on a deliberate play that other different skills as well.
Because Kipina’s program is the only in the world that focuses on the development of personality and relationships; it includes the latest research on how children learn and develop their creative and analytical mindsets. Additional, the methodology we use in teaching the program through the “focused instruction” method, enables children to progress according to their own abilities.
- AREA OF DOHA
- Al Gharafa
- GPS COORDINATES FOR NURSERY
- CLOSE TO KIPINA KIDS NURSERY
- Sidra Hospital
- SCHOOLS CLOSE TO KIPINA KIDS NURSERY
- English Modern School
- Gulf English Private School
- International School of Choueifat-Doha
- Qatar Finland International School
- Sherborne Qatar
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- NURSERY CURRICULUM
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From four months to four years
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- By the term
- By the full year
- REGISTRATION FEE
- There is one registration fee.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- We invite parents to come and take a tour of our nursery where you can meet the management team and teaching staff. We also offer one trial day. Nursery tour appointments can be booked online.
Hour & Schedule Information
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 6:00 am until 3:00 pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- On request only
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- 3 days per week 5 days per week
- Separate room
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- Yes, we offer Wonderful Summer Camp
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- CPR, College degree, First Aid
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- CPR, College degree, First Aid
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- English, Arabic
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- We maintain a low child-to-teacher ratio.
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Yoga classes, music, art, dance, and other activities related to the curriculum
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- Educational videos only
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- Artificial grass
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- The outdoor play area is partially shaded
- DEDICATED INDOOR SOFT PLAY AREA
- We have a dedicated room that is only used for soft play
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- No Nuts, No Peanuts. A dining hall is available. We encourage healthy and balanced meals. No soda, no sugar, no chips or junk food.
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- We celebrate each birthday individually. Parents may ONLY bring in healthy food for birthday celebrations (no cake, sweets or treats). Goody bags are allowed, but we remove all sweets and food items prior to distributing them to the children.
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ALLOWED?
- Yes, RESPECTING CERTAIN CONDITIONS
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- Diapers and wipes are NOT supplied
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- Assessment required. We have a professional psychologist specializing in children and teens.
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE?
I highly recommend Kipina Kids Nursery, the staff always smiling and warm. The environment is so safe and clean. We are so happy! Thank you lots!Elena, mum of Sofia
Best Nursery ever, and I would not hesitate t recommend the nursery to the other parents. They do wonderful activities. Thanks.Sany, mum of Sara