We provide high quality education through our innovative and creative preschool programs based on the British Early Years Foundation Stages curriculum.
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- South African
- EYFS and French Curriculum
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From two months to four years
- Please discuss directly with the nursery
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Monthly or by term
- REGISTRATION FEE
- QR 1,000
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- At reception desk
- AVERAGE LENGTH OF WAITING LIST
- Check with the nursery directly
Hours & Schedule Information
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 6:15am until 3:00pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- Yes, QR40 per hour
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Options for two, three, four and five days per week
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- SCHOOL CALENDAR MOST CLOSELY FOLLOWED
- Doha College
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- College degree, CPR and first aid
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- Diploma and first aid
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- English, Arabic and French
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- English, French and Arabic
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- 1:4 teacher child ratio
- EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Kids Zumba, Art & Origami and Water Play
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- IF YES, HOW FREQUENTLY AND FOR HOW LONG?
- 20 minutes on alternate days
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- We have a no nut policy
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- Parents can bring in any healthy food (must be nut free) and decorations as per their preference.
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
I would like to take this opportunity on Mother’s day to thank you for your amazing care and dedicated efforts to make my precious Hana feel like home. I thought that shifting her from her old nursery to yours is going to be hard on her, but much to my surprise she actually was very excited about Little Leaders and loves it very much. Thanks again for your excellent care and dedication for a quality time and providing a safe environment for the little ones. Have a blessed Mother’s day.Perry, Karim & Hana
Good day Little Leaders Nursery team, I’m Selim and Tamara’s mommy and I would like to personally thank you for doing such a good job. I can tell that my babies are indeed growing wiser and more intelligent, they are much more confident in doing things. Thank you again to a lovely team and may god bless you.Hanan, Selim and Tamara
What a find! Our son has been at Little Leaders nursery since it opened its doors in 2014. We have watched him flourish under their care. The days are filled with carefully planned activities and fun Thursdays are wonderfully creative. Management and staff work as a great team and this makes for a happy atmosphere. The premises are bright and airy with good sized indoors and outdoors play areas. Thanks to everyone for your energy and enthusiasm and for making our son’s nursery experience safe, loving and stimulating.Kara and Fernando