Our philosophy is to blossom for better growth. General motor skills, socialization, autonomy, fulfillment and creativity are essential bases to bring the child to develop himself and to discover the world which surrounds him/her. The child has to be an actor of his/her development to blossom, assure his first steps towards the future with confidence and build the solid bases of his/her personality. For that, we offer many wonderful activities adapted to each age group in a warm, safe and healthy environment around a multidisciplinary French team.
- AREA OF DOHA
- West Bay
- CLOSE TO PERLES D’AVENIR NURSERY
- Katara and Spanish Embassy
- GPS COORDINATES FOR NURSERY
- 25.359664, 51.519079
- SCHOOLS CLOSE TO PERLES D’AVENIR NURSERY
- Lycee Voltaire, International School of Choueifat-Doha, Doha College West Bay, SEK and Newton International School Lagoon
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- NURSERY CURRICULUM
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- Two months to four years
- Please visit Perles d’Avenir Nursery for information regarding our fees
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Per Term or annually
- REGISTRATION FEE
- Available at the nursery
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Please find the registration form on our website
Hours & Schedule Information
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 7:00am – 2:30pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- Yes, from 2:30pm – 5:00pm
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Two, three or five days per week
- Nap room is available and a rest is included in the daily schedule
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- NURSERY HOLIDAYS
- Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, National Day, Sports Day, Winter Break and Easter Break
Classroom and Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- CPR & first aid, college degree and experience with young children are all required for our teachers. Internal training and outside training are planned regularly (including emergency evacuation exercise, educational and psychology).
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- CPR & first aid and experience working with young children are required. Internal training and outside training are planned regularly (including emergency evacuation exercise, educational and psychology).
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- At two years old we offer English or Arabic sessions for a few hours per week
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- Excellent teacher to child ratios: ratios depend on the age group
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- Yes, we offer a shaded spacious outdoor area with playground, bicycles, sandpit and grass.
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- Yes, we have a spacious indoor playground (softplay), a literacy room and a reading corner.
- ARE SNACKS/LUNCH SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- No, but we are considering this for the future
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- No nuts or foods containing nuts allowed
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- “No junk” policy. We encourage our parents to provide healthy snacks and lunches.
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- Parents may only bring healthy food from supermarket or bakery (no nuts, candies or home made cakes are allowed).
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- Yes, but under certain conditions
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
- Yes, we will be pleased to help during this important step in your child’s life.
Pendant les 2 ans qu’Eleonor a passé à Perles d’Avenir, je l’ai vu s’épanouir et apprendre énormement. Quel bonhneur d’emmener une petite fille heureuse de retrouver ses copains et sa maitresse tous les matins! Et de la récupérer à 14h30 me disant “aujourd’hui, je me suis bien amusée à la crèche!” Un grand merci pour la qualité de toutes les animations organisées et pour la gentilesse de toute l’équipe!Mother of Eleonor
Thank you so much for another wonderful year at Perles d’Avenir. Penny has had an amazing year and loved every minute of her time here. I would like to especially thank all the staff who looked after Penny’s class this year. It’s been an amazing year of growth and development and all of it has been conducted through fun! We look forward to coming back in September and seeing you all then.Mother of Penelope