We base our work on helping children become successful learners, confident and independent individuals, responsible citizens and effective contributors to society. Children will learn through a balance of free and guided play times. The program is adjusted to the needs and abilities of each and every child, and will be provided for them in a safe, caring environment involving continuous coordination with their parents.
International Affiliation: Petits Pas represents the State of Qatar in the World Forum Foundation. We have been present in 2009 in Belfast and in October 2010 in Nebraska City, USA for the training regarding connecting children with nature, under QP sponsorship. We are also sending a Petits Pas representative to be present in the world conference to be held May 3rd-6th, 2011 in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- AREA OF DOHA
- Al Dafna
- CLOSE TO PETITS PAS NURSERY
- Qatar Sports Club, TV Roundabout
- GPS COORDINATES FOR NURSERY
- 25.326798, 51.504356
- SCHOOLS CLOSE TO PETITS PAS NURSERY
- Lycee Voltaire, Doha College West Bay, Doha English Speaking School, International School of Choueifat-Doha, Lebanese School, Lycee Bonaparte, Qatar International School, SEK, Compass Madinat Khalifa and ACS Doha
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- NURSERY CURRICULUM
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From three months to three years
- Multiple options are available – please contact Petits Pas for more information
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- REGISTRATION FEE
- Please call us directly
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Complete the registration form with Petits Pas and provide copies of your child’s immunization record, a letter of health from your pediatrician, copies of the parents’ and child’s RP, and recent photos of the child.
- AVERAGE LENGTH OF WAITING LIST
- The average time on the waiting list is three months. We recommend that you maintain frequent contact with the Petits Pas administration for updates.
Hours & Schedule
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 7:00am until 5:30pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Five days per week
- Each child has his own crib or mat.
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- Summer school during July and August
- NURSERY HOLIDAYS
- We offer holiday camps during the winter break, spring break and summertime
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- B.A. in Education for teachers and a nursing degree plus experience for our on-staff nurses. Most of our teachers are also CPR & first aid certified
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- French and English
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- French and English
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- Our ratio varies from 1:4 for the infants up to 1:9 for the three-year old children
- EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Sessions for gymnastics, dance, painting, etc. are offered as part of the Petits Pas program. Dance, painting, Arabic, French and English sessions are also offered.
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- External webcams are not available due to requests from the parental community. However, cameras are available within Petits Pas for internal viewing.
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS & WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- Yes, much of our outdoor playground is shaded.
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- Yes, we have a large and beautifully-lit playroom inside.
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- We provide all the meals.
- NUT POLICY
- We have a no nut policy.
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- No chocolates, sweets or fizzy drinks.
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- Parents may only bring in healthy food for birthday celebrations (no sweets or treats). Cake can be provided by the nursery.
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- Yes, we have several nurses on staff at Petits Pas
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
- We will gladly assist you with potty training your child.
My wife and I are very thankful to Petits Pas for the amazing services you offer. My son is currently there and my daughter graduated two years ago and she always likes to visit as she has very nice memories from her time there. The level of care and attention the staff of Petits Pas offer is unparalleled and this makes the parents very assured that the children are in very safe hands. Thank you Petits Pas!Hassan
As a first time mother, I was told that one of the hardest moments a new mother will face is the start of the nursery experience for her precious little one and the courage that it takes to “let go”. In my case, I can only say that this moment was made so much easier for me at Petits Pas. The warmth of the staff members at this joyous Day Care has made this challenging experience a smoother one for my family and me. To my son’s second, home, I can only say thank you. Thank you for all the new words you have taught my son, thank you for the warmth of your smiles every day, thank you for the comfort you have provided Malek and thank you for being a daily part of my son’s joy in life.Chantal Khoury
A la très chère famille ” Petit Pas” Je suis sincèrement admirative de la capacité et de la manière professionnelle avec laquelle vous avez contribué à garder, à prendre soin et à éduquer mon Ange ‘NAY” depuis septembre 2010. Nay a déjà 4 ans et vous avez clairement, durant ces années, contribué à construire sa personnalité exceptionnelle grâce a vos efforts et votre professionnalisme.Youssef et Jihane Jabre