Covid-19 Vaccine Drive Gets Bigger
Announcements 17-Jan-2021 by Doha Mums
Doha: Teachers and adults above 50 years will fall in the second group for Covid-19 vaccination in Qatar. The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) today launched a link on their website, where citizens and residents can register their desire to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
As per the website the first group for vaccination includes healthcare workers, all adults above 60 years, essential first responders from Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense.
• All adults age 60 years and older
• Older adults at long-term care facilities/home care
• People with severe or multiple chronic conditions that put them at highest risk; priority for those 50 years old and above
• Healthcare workers who work at Covid-19 facilities and isolation facilities
• Healthcare workers providing care for patients at in ICU/long-term care facilities/home care
• Essential first responders/workers (EMS Emergency Medical Service, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense, Oil& Gas Sector)
• Teachers and Healthcare workers at high risk due to age or chronic conditions
• Public Health Teams involved with contact tracing
• All adults 50-59 years old
• Adults of any age who have medical conditions that put them at higher risk of having severe disease
• Any healthcare workers and essential workers