Doha: Teachers and adults above 50 years will fall in the second group for Covid-19 vaccination in Qatar. The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) today launched a link on their website, where citizens and residents can register their desire to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
As per the website the first group for vaccination includes healthcare workers, all adults above 60 years, essential first responders from Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense.
- All adults age 60 years and older
- Older adults at long-term care facilities/home care
- People with severe or multiple chronic conditions that put them at highest risk; priority for those 50 years old and above
- Healthcare workers who work at Covid-19 facilities and isolation facilities
- Healthcare workers providing care for patients at in ICU/long-term care facilities/home care
- Essential first responders/workers (EMS Emergency Medical Service, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defense, Oil& Gas Sector)
- Teachers and Healthcare workers at high risk due to age or chronic conditions
- Public Health Teams involved with contact tracingSecond Group• All adults 50-59 years old
- Adults of any age who have medical conditions that put them at higher risk of having severe disease• Any healthcare workers and essential workers