Lifting Restrictions Phase Three – MoPH Qatar

Phase Three of the lifting of restrictions here in Qatar has been preponed, which means that instead of starting on 1st August 2020, it has started on 28th July 2020.

Social gatherings limited to 10 people indoors and 30 people outdoors with strict adherence to precautionary measures, especially safe distancing, and wearing of masks.

Use of boats, and yachts with a maximum of 10 people.

Driving schools allowed to open at half the capacity.

Playgrounds and exercise equipment at public parks and Corniche remain closed.

Capacity of private healthcare facilities increase to 80 percent.

A maximum of 80 percent of employees in both the government and private sectors return to their places of work, while the rest 20 percent work from home.

Nurseries and child care facilities resume at 50 percent capacity, while taking all the precautionary measures.

Malls continue to open during regular hours, while keeping the maximum capacity at 50 percent and follow all procedures determined.

Souqs continue to operate with a capacity ranging from 30 to 75 percent, according to the evaluation of the Ministries of Public Health, Commerce and Industry.

Wholesale markets can operate at a 30 percent capacity.

The statement said gradual opening of restaurants will be maintained, and this will include the opening of restaurants and cafes within malls (except for those in food courts in malls).

Museums and public libraries continue to work with a 50 percent capacity.

Beauty and barber shops to operate with a 30 percent capacity provided that its employees are examined in a private laboratory accredited by the Ministry of Public Health and that they are not infected with the virus, in addition to obtaining prior approval from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.

Gyms and sport clubs to operate at half the capacity provided that the precautionary measures are applied.