Our aim is to provide a quality, safe and warm environment for your child. We care that your child grows up in a place where he/she feels loved, valued and respected. Our mission is to also provide teaching in such a way that is fun for your child. Our curriculum is designed to provide your child social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth and support. We provide your child with educational activities according to his/her age group as this is crucial to develop his/her skills at the foundation stage.
We believe that creative play and social interaction are essential to your child’s learning and development. Friedrich Froeben, the “Father of the Kindergarten”, articulated the heart of early education when he said that “Children must master the language of things before they master the language of words.” We truly believe in his philosophy. We encourage self-discovery and our curriculum promotes that. Our vision is to provide your child with a fun and educational environment where he/she is cared for by staff who are dedicated to the highest standards in early child development and education.
Phone: +974 4498-9478
Mobile: +974 5580-4802
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/fairytalesnurseryainkhaled/
Phone: +974 4417-8880
Mobile: +974 3366-9620
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/fairytalesnurserywestbay/
Nationality of Management: British
Attendance and Admission
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From two months old to four years old
- It depends on the age of your child and how many days per week they will be attending.
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Fees are paid on a monthly basis
- REGISTRATION FEE
- The registration details can be found in the information pack.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Come and visit the nursery, meet with the director, take a tour, see the teacher/child interaction and take an application form.
- AVERAGE LENGTH OF WAITING LIST
- It all depends on the age of your child, how many days per week you are looking for as to the length of time you may have to wait for a space.
Hours & Schedule
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 6:30 am to 3:30 pm
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- 6:30 am to 3:30 pm, (Extended half an hour till 4:00 pm for extra fee)
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Three, four or five days per week
- Naps are offered in a separate room.
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- Summer camp runs from mid June to the end of August.
- NURSERY HOLIDAYS
- Eid Holidays and Government Holidays
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- CPR, college degree, first aid and EYFS
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- CPR and first aid
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- French and Arabic as extra curricular classes
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- The ratio of teacher to children depends upon the number of children registered for a particular age group.
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- No TV are allowed anymore
- IF YES, HOW FREQUENTLY AND FOR HOW LONG?
- Maximum of fifteen minutes
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- Unfortunately parents cannot view them online, however they can be viewed in the presence of the management if required.
- LIST OF AFTER-HOURS AND WEEKEND BABYSITTERS AVAILABLE?
- Available upon request
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- Yes, if required
- NUT POLICY
- No nuts
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- No chocolate, chips, candy, fizzy juice or whole pieces of fish
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- Parents can bring in anything they want to celebrate their child’s birthday.
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
We’ve been with fairy tales since its very beginning and the minute we walked in we felt LOVE. All the staff at fairy tales made a great effort with the settling in period making it easier for our daughter and us. There is an excellent focus on the children as an individual, their likes and dislikes. My child has grown a character in fairy tales. She receives a great stimulation every single day. Just seeing the smile of my child every morning and her eagerness to go to her nursery and meet her teacher makes me assured she is in good hands and she is loved in this place. Fairy tales nursery, you brought every mother’s fairy tale about finding a home away from home a reality!!!! Thank you.Nadine Rimawi’s mother
First of all we would like to thank the director and the teachers at Fairy Tales Nursery for their support and interest that has been given to our son. Our son joined your nursery 8 months ago and a lot of changes happened in his behaviour, attitude and action. He has received a very big amount of learning from your very good teachers especially in English (as he never knew any English before going to the nursery, now he can speak and understand English very well). We will be honest with you he is very excited to go to the nursery every day, day after day. That is why we are writing to you to thank you for all efforts.Yamen Malas & Rosette Chediac
“A home away from home”…this is what you do. For the past year, I’ve watched my baby Maya grow in the caring hands & loving hearts of each & every one of your staff… You were her second family…caring & nurturing her as your own…We cannot find enough words to thank you for all that you’re doing.Parents of Maya Mekari