Grandma Nursery is created to offer the highest standards in safety and early childhood education. An essential pillar of ours is the “Child Centered Classroom”, which is based on the belief that children grow best when they are involved in their own learning. Our program is made to prepare your child well for a successful transition into preschool.
We provide an opportunity for parents to be involved in their children’s development, cooperation between teacher and parents will enable your child to learn more quickly and have greater confidence and progress since we believe that parents’ suggestions are the most valuable source of information for our success.
Phone: +974 4414-4008
Whatsapp: +974 5004-1008
Phone: +974 4488-4003
Whatsapp: +974 6644-4003
Phone: +974 4441-3008
Whatsapp: +974 5028-0011
Phone: +974 4488-4008
Whatsapp: +974 3344-4008
- NATIONALITY OF MANAGEMENT
- British, EYFS and Montessori Teaching Methods
- ALSO ON DOHA FAMILY
- SOCIAL MEDIA
Admission & Attendance
- AGES OF CHILDREN ADMITTED
- From two months to four years
- Please visit to inquire about our fees.
- REGISTRATION FEE
- NURSERY FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Weekly, monthly or by the term
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Please visit the nursery to collect application forms.
Hours & Schedule
- HOURS OF NURSERY
- 6:30am until 6:30pm
- NURSERY SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- Three or five days a week
- FULL-TIME CARE AVAILABLE
- SUMMER SESSIONS OFFERED
- NURSERY HOLIDAYS
- According to governmental holidays (e.g. Eid, National Day, etc.)
Classroom & Teacher Information
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHERS
- College degree, first aid and early childhood course
- TRAINING & EDUCATION FOR TEACHER’S ASSISTANTS
- College Degree, First Aid and Hygiene
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN BY TEACHERS
- English, Arabic and French
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN AND/OR TAUGHT TO CHILDREN
- English, Arabic and French
- SIZE OF CLASSES & NUMBER OF TEACHERS
- One to two years old (1:4)
- Two to four years old (1:6)
- CLASSES AND LEARNING CENTRES
- Circle Time Centre (Languages)
- Creative Centre (Arts)
- Math and Construction Centre
- Music and Fitness
- Discovery Centre (Science)
- French and Arabic Centre
- EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Music, art, gymnastics and early science
- DO THE CHILDREN WATCH TV/VIDEOS?
- ARE WEBCAMS AVAILABLE FOR PARENTS TO VIEW THEIR CHILDREN ONLINE?
- GRASSY PLAY AREA
- SHADED OUTDOOR PLAY AREA
- DEDICATED INDOOR PLAY AREA
- ARE SNACKS SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE LUNCHES SUPPLIED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- ARE THE LUNCHES (FROM THE LUNCHBOXES) HEATED FOR THE CHILDREN?
- NUT POLICY
- OTHER FOOD POLICIES, IF ANY
- No fish, eggs, sweets or chips are allowed
- BIRTHDAY POLICY
- We celebrate birthdays at school but we do inform parents if they want their child to take part in the party.
- ARE CLOTH DIAPERS ACCEPTED?
- ARE DIAPERS AND WIPES SUPPLIED?
- DO YOU OFFER ISLAMIC STUDIES?
- DO YOU HAVE A FULL-TIME NURSE ON STAFF?
- DO YOU ACCEPT SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS?
- DO YOU ASSIST WITH POTTY TRAINING?
I trust you and I am so happy that all my kids were students in Grandma. Keep up the good work and good luck.Sara, mother of Adam
Qhalif loves being at Grandma and as parents, there’s nothing more we could ask for.Farah, mother of Nik Qhalif
I’m deeply grateful for you contributing to his growth and always making him feel special, loved and cared for. Now he talks joyfully how much he enjoys being in his class and playing with his friends. Thank you for setting my mind at ease while I’m working.Yuko, mother of Hiroto